Administrative Assistant– Willow Construction, LLC is currently seeking motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who want to join a stable and reputable company. This position will be responsible for support of Senior Management, Estimating Department, and Marketing Efforts. Entry-level position.
- Provide secretarial and clerical support to office staff
- Assist estimating department with bid requests and associated follow up. Review specifications and follow directions of preparing bid proposals.
- Assist with all marketing and advertising efforts
- Maintain Bid calendar, send scopes of work to subcontractors/vendors, and maintain system for follow up weekly
- Prepare proposals, memos, letters, listings, etc., as support to business development efforts
- Maintain current stock of office supplies, conference room schedule, and contact database
- Set up project data and prepare AIA documents including owner contracts, qualification statements and subcontract agreements.
- Applicable 4 Year Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven characteristics of consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Motivated, energetic team player
- Strong multi-tasking skills and organizational capabilities
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Project Engineer– Willow Construction, LLC is currently seeking motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who want to join a stable and reputable company. This position will be responsible for overall administration and technical support to the project management team.
- Request, review, and distribute all submmittal data as required by the Contract Documents
- Distribute project documents to subs/vendors
- Assist project management team with letters and correspondence, transmittal’s, faxes, progress meeting minutes, document distribution change order preparation, and miscellaneous material purchases
- Assist project management team with punch list and other closeout items
- Maintain Material Safety Data Sheets from subcontractors/vendors on a per project basis
- Update construction documents with any changes
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
- Completed training in Construction or Engineering Management or 3 years experience in construction management related role
- Knowledge of the construction industry and company operations
- Knowledge in human resource management
- Computer skills in scheduling, tracking, communications and accounting software
- Organizational, leadership, communication and analytical skills
Position is located in Easton, Maryland. Competitive salary, health and insurance benefits, and company 401k plan
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org